While Grin is primarily focused on Influencers, GrowthHero is equally focused on Influencers, Affiliates & Customer Evanglists. You may think that you are missing out on some features, but that isnt the case.
GrowthHero offers various ways to recruit and motivate partners including Affiliate Hunt, Influencer Hunt, MLM, Marketplace Listings, partner tiers, post-purchase modal, marketing resources, and several of Campaign types – including Fixed-Fee for content. Lets focus in on these
- Influencer Hunt – search and contact Instagram, YouTube & Tik Tok Influencers, to add to your partner programs and do one-off content creation campaigns
- Campaigns – run several types of campaigns, including Fixed-Fee / Content Campaigns, where you commission influencers to create one-off pieces of content, review/ approve the content and it is posted to your platform of choice
- CRM-Style Partner Pages – overview of everything you need to know about an individual influencer – including social media following, activity feed, earnings and payouts and more
- Programs – All partners join a Partner Program where you select the rewards. You can set the reward to 0 and work influencers on a one-off campaign OR allow offer them commission as part of an ongoing deal, where they promote you via a custom Tracking URL or Discount Code. You get unlimited Programs, so customize the offering for each Program as much as you want!
- Partner Tiers – create ‘steps’ for your influencers. The top performing influencers will reap higher rewards, motivating them to create and sell more for you.
Grin offers some of this functionality, but lacks the additional personalization – where GrowthHero offers a Partner Welcome on your site, Post-Purchase modal to recruit your customers, or the Refer-a-Friend widget, among many other features.
And remember, Grin is essentially in a-la-carte format. As a fully-customizable platform, the cost of it depends on your particular needs, like the number of users and influencers and the functionality your program requires. This means it might be tough to budget from month to month, especially as you start out and may not know specifically what your needs will look like.